‘The 50 Worst Movies Ever Made’ was a documentary made in 2004. It’s purpose is obvious, to list 50 of the worst movies ever created by human hands. I think this movie does a great justice to people by letting them know that these movies are bad… really bad. For those of you that are still curious about them, let me save you the agony that will ensue upon starting that quest.
With risk of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, I have also done you a great service by explaining all 50 of these films so you don’t have to bare the shame of sitting in the corner in your two-bedroom apartment shivering in the corner while watching these terrible movies. Without further delay, lets get to the action! We will be going in the exact order from the documentary so lets start at #50.
(50) Glen or Glenda (1953): A story about a transvestite afraid to tell his finance about his lifestyle choice and another about a sex change.
(49) Mesa Of Lost Women (1953): A Dr. tries to make superwomen but fails miserably, then makes large killer spiders with human intelligence
(48) Troll (1986): An old troll disguises himself as a little girl and tries to take over an apartment building by turning people into plant pods.
(47) Teenage Zombies (1959): Teens are caught by a scientist that wants to turn America into zombies then get saved by a zombie gorilla.
(46) The Fat Spy (1966): A guy gains the trust of a group of teens by ‘dancing the turtle’ to spy on their plans of finding the fountain of youth.
(45) Voodoo Woman (1957): A mad scientist exiled in Africa attempts to create super beings he plans to control with hypnotism and telepathy.
(44) Ishtar (1987): Two singers travel to Ishtar to break into show business but end up as pawns in a CIA backed government power play.
(43) Frankenstein Conquers the World (1965): Dr. Frankenstein’s heart mutates and grows a body then fights a large lizard attacking the city.
(42) The Creeping Terror (1964): People fight a slug that eats things to gather data that it sends to it’s home planet 1 million light years away.
(41) Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964): Mars kidnaps Santa so Martian kids can be happy. Santa is freed after an impersonator is established.